[Xmca-l] Re: An Abstract Question

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sun Nov 17 15:47:48 PST 2013

Apparentlt today is Vygotsky's birthday, so it might be an occasion to
remember his words:

    "The structures of higher mental functions represent a cast of
    social relations between people. These structures are nothing other
    than a transfer into the personality of a inward relation of a
    social order that constitutes the basis of the social structure of
    the human personality." (LSVCW, v. 5, p. 169-70)

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.mira.net/~andy/