[Xmca-l] Re: Course, seminar videos on the web sites of the universities

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Sat Nov 16 15:39:44 PST 2013

Ulvi, before I retired from Melbourne University in 2002, we installed a
computer in every lecture theatre which automatically recorded every
lecture and made it available as an audio download which enrolled
students could listen to via the internet from home. We did not think it
worthwhile to provide video, but some universities in Australia, e.g.
UWA, provide videos as well, including the PowerPoint display.

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.mira.net/~andy/