[Xmca-l] Re: A Question about Reading and Motivation

Andy Blunden ablunden@mira.net
Wed Aug 28 22:25:47 PDT 2013

Yes, all 3 modes of collaboration, Larry. I think this is a gap in
Activity Theory. I don't think "subjective" or personal motive becoming
the "objective" or "merely understood" motive copes with the issue of
motivation or the psychological import of joining a project.  Literacy
education is not my archetype though, so it was a bit of a struggle for
me to get this. I have learnt that reading itself responds to at least 4
distinct types of motive, so these concepts of collaboration far from
exhaust the problem.

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.mira.net/~andy/