[Xmca-l] Re: Translating Ideas to Intervention

Cliff O'Donnell cliffo@hawaii.edu
Thu Aug 15 19:50:57 PDT 2013

Many thanks, Andy. I've appreciated all of your messages, comments,
and clarifications!
In our work, we try to adhere to the advice of  Price and Behrens
(2003 , p. 222):

‘‘where no action step is contemplated without questioning about its
theoretical significance
and no speculation about underlying processes occurs without asking
about its action
implications."

So the purpose of my question to the XMCA group was to ask about the
action implications of the ideas they presented.

Cliff